Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mirror to Magnetic Whiteboard - Makeover

I found this on the curbside with the mirror intact but although the picture doesnt show it, it was terribly pitted & chipped.
At  the hardware store I grabbed a 600 x 600 sheet of white galvanised tin,
totally magnetic & doubles as a whiteboard  !!
After a torturous time with the tin snips I finally got it sitting perfectly in front of the
mirror which gave it a nice snug fit.

Before




After


I love this cause it stands on its own and can be moved around the house if need be.
Being in a rental I'm unable to attach it to the wall making it perfect as it is for my needs.


As Oprah said on her last ever show :(

"Till We Meet Again"

Ms  V

1 comment:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Very clever idea Ms V.