Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Had to Have Books

Yesterday's finds were all Had to Have Books
The end of last month was a little tough financially so
I decided to limit my spending but still scored a few bargains
 & didnt spend over $ 10 !


Here's what I got

Drawing Books for my young one !

DIY  Books 

Card Making & other cool magazines.
This was a job lot because they were going in the bin ...
Nooooooooooooo  !!!!!

 
 ...and some still had new stamps attached to the magazines

BONUS !

 
Madonna Style
What can I say ... I'm still a fan !
         
Gorgeous Gardening Hardcover








Spicery Cookbook  .....   I love the bright colours







 


Now the question is.... do I cook, garden, diy or craft today ?

So much reading ... so little time !!!


Ms   V x

No comments: