Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Right Place at the Right Time

It really is just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.
I had the worst Sunday morning ever last weekend at the local trash & treasure markets.
It was the very first time I have ever gone home empty handed ... thats right not a single purchase.
Very disappointing seeing I got out of bed on a Sunday morning early ... some days you wish you'de stayed in bed !
But ... who would have thought ... the very next day I venture into one of the local op shops looking for bright happy fabric I can use to decorate the table for my sons soon to be 5th birthday party.... and there before my very eyes was the most adorable & stunning little beaded lamp.
Absolutely immaculate condition, and electrically checked as in good working order .... but would I have to spend my pay packet to own it ???? How much would you pay for this adorable piece ??
$ 30 ?? $ 50 ?? $70 ???  .....................



I thought it was a misprint myself when I read $ 4.99 but the lady at the counter assured me it was the right price ..... and she said .... I was at the right place at the right time !

This completely made up for a bad Sunday !!!!!

No comments: