Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday My Boy

Time sure flies when your having fun & the last 5 years has gone by just so quickly & so did a full on day yesterday with fourteen five year old boys at the Fun Factory in Mandurah .

I had only just returned from a short trip to Broome, in the North West of WA, with my boys before the onslaught of Easter Holiday makers embarked on the place.
We spent 5 nice days at Cable Beach Club, relaxing, swimming & of course checking out goodies at the local charity store.
A few bargains I will show you in the near future, but for now I must tell you about the most fabulous cake decorator in the Mandurah area...


I have never had anyone else make my boys cakes before but as I had limited time being in Broome I had trusted Sandy's  Cakes to take it on...  and WOW what a treat. Angus's cake was truly magnificent. His little face was so excited.
The tables I laid out in matching Ben 10 decorations and made cool little signs for the lolly's, fruit and other treats. 

The Fun Factory put on the main party food such as frankfurts, sausage rolls, sandwiches etc & the boys run amok up and down slides and bouncy castles and had a ball. 

Best part for the mums was coffee and a chat & this mum was surely happy to be walking out and leaving the cleaning up for someone else !!!  Worth every dime !!!




Angus was inundated with glorious gifts from very generous friends and family and had a sensational day...  

Happy Birthday my darling boy ....   I Love You Because You're You !

No comments: