Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Most Valuable

I can count on one hand my most valuable treasures.

The first is 13 years old, is & always was my most challenging, most elusive and often most frustrating but most handsome treasure... he is Ben.
My second masterpiece came to me almost 5 years ago. An unexpected treasure to pull the rug out from under my feet and turn my life and everyone else's completely upside down. How does something so tiny create such a huge drama ... only adorable Angus. 

It is quite incredible that these two have become my world.
No words can ever express the extent of my adoration for them.  
Like many mothers, I spend so much time picking things up, turning things off , putting things away, repeating myself and all too frequently raising my voice, only to do it all again the next day. Each day I wake up and say today will be different... maybe a little easier, maybe a little quieter but each day I realise that two growing boys only brings new dilemmas, new questions and new challenges. 
I can't for a split second think of what my life would have been like without them in it.


My beautiful sons truly are My Very Own Invaluable Valuables. 

Love you guys

Always Mum xxx

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Your boys are gorgeous! I have one little 2 year old girl and I'm expecting my second - but we don't know what sex this one is! :)